Translate

Art and Craft tools

I want to share main craft tools and accessories which work as saviour. Make bulletin boards and decoration is a regular and tough job for me and without these i can't complete my work so neatly and on time.Each and every tool and accessory is equally important and plays individual role to make art piece beautiful and stunning.Without them i feel totally helpless,so these tools are my team.So meet my team.

1)  Cuttlebug Machine: With this machine you have to use dies to make shapes.If you do craft and you don't know how to use this machine. I found this tutorial on youtube very helpful by Christina Thomas,please check this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11oG7jyW9ws.



2) Alphabet dies :For writing on huge bulletin boards i use these dies and they are awesome.I ordered these dies from Amazon with this detail Sizzix 655128 Bigz Alphabet set of 7 dies - Serif Essentials by E.L.Smith by Sizzix
alphabet Dies,die cut machine,cuttlebug machine


3). To make professional cards these dies work wonder.You can use these dies for scrapbooking too.You can get these in different shapes as well like rectangle,circle,square.I ordered these from amazon.This is the spellbinder's product.This is the detail  Spellbinders S4-356 Nestabilities decorative elements floral ovals die templates by Spellbinders


4).Monarch butterfly  and large leaves dies. I ordered from amazon with this detail.4 by 4 dies,Monarch Butterfly by  QUICKUTZ.
This is 2 piece set butterfly,top and bottom.


Sizzix originals die - large leaves #2  by Ellison




5).Martha Stewart crafts large circle cutter  
by Martha Stewart Crafts

The cutter cuts perfect circles from 4 inch to 12 inch in diameter at 1/8 inch increments.



I have so many other tools to make craft.I will surely tell you later.For now you try these tools or similar craft tools according to your requirement.Be in touch.




No comments: